- Supported Living
- Respite Care
- Child Care
- Learning Disabilities Support
- Physical Disabilities Care
- Long Term Care
- Dementia Care
- Elderly Care
- Complex care
- Live in Care
Select Services form List
We Offer Quality Palliative Care At Home
Palliative home care is supportive care given to persons who have been diagnosed with severe, chronic, or terminal illnesses in the comfort of their home. At Vivid Care Services, we provide specialised palliative care at home to manage your symptoms and recurrent pain.
With our palliative home care service, you do not need to visit the hospital daily. You can trust our team of highly skilled caregivers can manage and support you during this time. We also manage your curative treatment processes alongside palliative care.
At Vivid Care, we support you in other aspects; socially, psychologically and emotionally. Our goal is to improve your overall quality of life. We prioritise our client’s needs and deliver high-quality palliative care at home.
Our palliative home care service is perfect for persons at any stage of treatment. We are available to transition to hospice or end-of-life care as needed. Our goal is to manage pain and other symptoms, provide emotional support, and improve quality of life.
What to Expect From Palliative Care at Home:
- Relief from symptoms such as pain, breathlessness, tiredness, stomach ache, dizziness, decreased appetite, loss of sensation, sleep difficulties and many more.
- Detailed communication with you and your family about your goals, challenges, treatment options, and how to achieve your goals.
- Coordination of care between all your healthcare professionals.
- An enhanced capacity to carry out daily activities and support when needed.
- Psychological, emotional, practical, and moral/religious support for you and your family.
Our Palliative Home Care Services
Our caregivers are specially trained to deliver top-of-the-line care and support to our clients. We personalise our services to our client’s needs at Vivid Care to guarantee we are providing the best care we can. We lead with empathy and compassion while delivering professional service.
- 24/7 palliative home care service
- Personalised relationship-based care
- Meal preparation and housework
- Management of symptoms and pain
- Curative treatment management
- Help to maintain independence
- Monitor of nutrition and fluid intake
- Help to engage in favourite activities
- Home visits by licensed nurses and nurse consultants
- Transfer to hospice care if/when necessary
- Enhanced quality of life
Our ultimate goal is to make you as comfortable as possible right in your home.